National Summer Food Service Program & School Year Dinner Program!

Students may need a break from the classroom and virtual learning for the summer, but they shouldn’t have to miss out on nutritious meals and snacks critical to their healthy development. This is why the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Holyoke (HBGC) is participating in the National Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) facilitated by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Starting July 6th and ending August 21st at Main Club site on 70 Nick Cosmos Way a snack and a lunch will be served to youth enrolled in our summer program Monday – Friday.

HBGC Dinner Club will also be operating this summer and has been extended through June 2021! A nutritious “Grab and Go” dinner and snack will be available to all youth 18 years and younger throughout the summer, regardless of Boys & Girls Club of Greater Holyoke membership. Dinners will be served from 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday distributed at the following sites:

  • Churchill Homes HBGC satellite Unit located at 334 Elm Street
  • Beaudoin Village HBGC Satellite Unit located at 15 Barret Drive
  • Toepfert Apartments HBGC satellite Unit located at 22 No. Summer Street
  • Deliveries to children are available upon request - please contact Ann Mann to coordinate logistics

For more information on our summer food program call Ann Mann at (413) 536-7366 ext. 126 or email .
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: . This institution is an equal opportunity provider. May 2020